Wednesday, May 19, 2010

So you've come back and still nothing posted from my Jelly Rolls...


Well, what can I say? I have had a few interruptions along the way. I was going great guns making log cabin blocks from the lovely Wiscasset fabrics, when a few other important things demanded my attention. The Shop Hop quilt is a bit of a priority over my "play". As usual, I'm working last minute but it's almost done... This one is a little out of character for me...no batiks.... but it is really pretty. We have made a wall hanging size (65"x65") but it would be gorgeous on a bed too, so I'll write directions for a few sizes. We used the fabric collection "Wild Rose" from Maywood Studios. It's much more traditional than you might expect from me but I'm really pleased with the results, having "worked out of my box". I have just one more applique block to do, then it goes together. I hope to hand it over to Jane of Jane's in Stitches on Saturday. I photographed the pile of blocks all folded up to keep you in suspense!


Make sure that you mark your calendar for June 3rd, 4th and 5th and join us for our Spring Shop Hop! There are 3 shops included: Kindred Spirits Quilt Co, The Patchwork Porch and the Quilting Bee. There will be lots of free giveaways and of course food! We have been working on cutting kits and pre-cuts and have some really amazing new fabric lines, just for you!

Our hours are extended for this event!

Thurs 9:30am-8pm

Fri 9:30am-5:30pm

Sat 9:30am-5:30pm
Now, I must get back to work! :-)




3 comments:

  1. I've come back a few times...something to anticipate I guess!!...and maybe a freebie to apologize!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be there!!! This shop hops sounds so exciting- my first time!!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the finished product!
    www.aqsquiltnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete